Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving was great!

Thanksgiving was so much fun! Everyone put in so much hard work for everything and it turned out so great! I am most thankful for my family! We care so much for each other! I love them very much!


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE! HO HO HO

1. Wrapping Paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper. I love watching the paper go wild on christmas morning! Kids are so cute!
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Either one. We'll be lucky if we get a tree this year.
3. When do you put up the tree? ummm....When and if we get one!
4. When do you take the tree down? that depends
5. Do you like eggnog? love, love, love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Gosh, I dunno. Hummm.... I remember when I got a bike! I practiced riding it so much so I could take the training wheels off.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards in the mail! It's more personal!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Lol, Christmas Story! the one with the red rider b-b-gun!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I know of. Pretty sure I kept and destroyed all the gifts I received as a kid.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge. I love homemade fudge and caramels!
16. Lights on the tree? Yep.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Uhhh...whatever happens happens!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen. (Only a real Christmas guru knows that it's Donder, not Donner.) <--that's from Alyson...? I don't know if it's true or not. But let's not forget RUDOLPH!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day! I would never ruin Christmas by opening presents the day before!! Casey's family opens one on Christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? busy stores/traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme and color? Traditional Christmas colors, red, green, gold and silver
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love turkey on christmas day.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Ummm....Really, I want baby stuff! (we're registered at Target.com) If you insist on getting me something, I want Stephens hot chocolate in French Vanilla or those spiced apple cider packets made by alpine. Yep, that's what I want.
Christmas is a Season. Christmas is a feeling. Christmas is kindness and love. Christmas is the highlight of every year that I always look forward to!

No comments: