Sunday, September 19, 2010

two weeks left

*le sigh* I have just over two weeks left of being prego. I'm very happy about that. Now, I know that this baby needs to stay in for as long as possible, but I can't help but pray that he comes early. This pregnancy has been harder than the last one. I think it's been harder because I've been working the two jobs and the second job was cashiering at Wal-Mart. It was hard to stand on my feet for an additional 4-6 hours every evening. My hips, back, legs and feet would be killing me at the end of every night and I wasn't getting very much sleep. I was so exhausted. But, my LOA from Walmart started yesterday, so I am done there for a while. My LOA from Pinnacle starts in 13 days and just a few days after that, I'll be having this baby!

Hey! I got MVP in my department for August! I got a $30 gift card, and apparently I might be getting a jacket too! sweet! This will look good on my resume!

We still can't decide on this baby's middle name. His first name is Ean. We've got a few choices in the air: Conner, Collin, McKay, Christopher....Lots of C's as you can see. I guess we'll figure it out.

1 comment:

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Good luck with the delivery,since it could happen any day soon! Love ya!