Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lots of stuff....

So, lots of stuff has happened since February! Well, the reason the doctor's couldn't do much about the gall bladder attacks except prevent them is because I am preggo! So yeah, I'm sure all those who read this blog already know that so I'll dispense with the details. Long story short, due date Oct. 13th, having a boy, name will be Ean (something) Hall.... WHEEEE!!!!

I'm now working two jobs, I'm still working mornings at Pinnacle in scheduling. I applied for a job as a Field Service Coordinator and I hope that at least I get an interview. I think I'd like the job and I'd do really well at it. :) My other job is cashiering at Walmart. Just in the evenings and part time. I'm really tired quite often but, I gotta do what I gotta do.

Today is Casey's 30th birthday and my 27th is just around the corner. This year I am actually looking forward to it. Last year I DID NOT want to turn 26, it was so unwanted. I mean, it was a turning point for me, I was closer to 30 than 20. But, now that I'm past that I'm ready to have fun this year! I actually took the day of this year and I'm only hoping that I get to sleep in, that is ALL that I want this year. Yay! I made Casey a german chocolate/reeses peanut butter cup cake! And I bought us a couple of steaks and we're having baked potatoes, I think I'll steam some broccoli and maybe a salad. Oh, so yummy! :)

I'm back to watching scrubs again. lol. I got scrubbed out, but an 18 month break has made it all funny again. yay!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Funny - 26 was the hardest birthday for me so far. Even worse than 30. Enjoy your sleep!