Friday, February 20, 2009

Renna's challenge!

The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me.It will be my choice what I send to you.But...there is a catch...ready?
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (But I hope you do!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year!
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog! (then come here and post, that you put it on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a homemade gift by me! Anyone up to the challenge?

5 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

So I opted in on Renna's and now yours too. I found a place that will sew the baby bibs for me from my choice of fabric so I can get more cute ones. (Hopefully soon!!)I never seem to have enough bibs.

Lillian said...

Sounds fun! Count me in.

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Count me in!

Jennifer said...

Count me in too. I posted something on my facebook notes section.

Shauna said...

I l♥ve to pay it forward :)