Monday, April 13, 2009

USPS

Oh, how I love you!

I'm being sarcastic, by the way.

So last week we checked our mail and lo and behold, we had another bill. (surprise, surprise, I know!) We opened it and we thought we paid it a year ago! What the!? So, in his frustration, Casey called the dentists office (in Spearfish, SD, not my cousin,) They checked their records and yep it certainly was paid. We examined the bill closer and the date at the top of the invoice said "April 18, 2008" Yes, it took a year to travel to us. I bet that lowly envelope has been on a quite the journey. Either that or it must have gotten stuck in the postman's chair for a year. Poor, poor envelope, being sat on everyday for a year straight has got to suck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where are the pictures of Espen? :)