Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shopping with the "In Laws"

What's up everyone this is Casey I normally don't do this blog stuff but tonight the funniest thing happened that I just have to let everyone know. I had the pleasure of baby shopping with Gaylen and Leona tonight at target. They were forced to get out of their pajamas to go to target because we were going shopping and we have a coupon for 10% off everything on our registry for the day. I had the wonder ideal of getting the scanner gun from customer service so we can add everything we were buying the the registry so we could save a little more. The in laws showed up about 20 min and a hundred dollars into our little shopping trip. Leona had me scanning everything left and right.

Once we finished I returned the scanner to customer service and printed off the new registry. Much to my surprise my wife and her mother were not done shopping I had to go back and get the scanner once again to scan 3 baby outfits. This is were the story get to be a little funny Gaylen was in need of some new socks you guessed it folks Leona made me add grown man's socks to our baby registry so they could get 10% off on socks. Leona looked at me as I was scanning the baby outfits and said "Don't forget the socks" so I added the socks to our registry laughing the whole time.

In their defense they did help us out a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought you guys might enjoy this little funny story

4 comments:

Keyamoni said...

What does that mean?

Tammy said...

I can't wait to give Espen her first "baby doll". She'll be here in a few hours.

Renna said...

WOW! Hey Espen welcome to the family. WE LOVE YOU!!!

ann said...

I'm guessing from Tammy's comment that things are happening, YAY!

BTW Casey, just keep your eye on Leona and do what she does and you will live a prosperous life--she's always been smart with money!